Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Rainbow in the Sky






My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is father of the Man;
And I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.
by william wordsworth.


Thanks A. for sending me this Rainbow of Hope It is indeed a beautiful work of nature and I am glad to use it to mark new beginings and old endings to my blog. Thanks too to WW for this unforgettable verse to lighten up my quiet Musings.

Look out for more frolic with jade, manao, crystal, turquoise. glass, braids, knots, beads, hairpins, animals and other little wonders.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Favourite Books

  • Theft : a love story
  • The Uncommon Reader
  • The Silent Patient
  • Never Let me go
  • Angela's Angels
  • Where angels fear to tread