Friday, February 26, 2010

JATIMS REVISITED



FUN WITH JATIMS




Jatims are ancient glass beads from Indonesia. I am revisiting and trying to relove my jatim beads even though I am not sure how many of them are genuine and how many are fakes. They look pretty neat onscreen and I may just about con myself into believing their authenticity. Heh! Heh!




Beautiful Beads -- too good to be true? (sigh)

Fakery or fogery aside, these beads are decorative and appealing.













Jatims stand tall with other fun beads

Jatims are more outstanding seen vertically than lying flat. I got the idea from a bead display I saw on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Favourite Books

  • Theft : a love story
  • The Uncommon Reader
  • The Silent Patient
  • Never Let me go
  • Angela's Angels
  • Where angels fear to tread